Sunday, January 29, 2012

Favorite Parisian Monument??

People ask me what my favorite Parisian Monument is... although there is alot of competition nothing says Paris like the Eiffel Tower.  Believe it or not, it is possible to have bad days when living in France.  Sometimes it can be very difficult to be so far away from home and all the people I love (read: mom, dad, Stevie) I was having one of those days last week and the best thing I could do is go to see the Tour Eiffel up close and be swept away by its epic size and shape. The sheer beauty of Paris's main landmark is enough to bring me back to the reality of just how lucky I am to be living here.  This particular day, I turned to my friend Christie and said "Do you realize what a trip our lives are?!" It just never gets old..  
When we first arrived that day


No matter how many times I see it, it never loses its beauty.  I had to edit at least one into a black and white ;)

Little Me
View from under

As the sun was setting...


After the sun set and they lit it up.. you must wait to see it transform from day to night

No comments:

Post a Comment